Willing to be willing but unable to stop

About my bulimia and other people/romance addictions...

Monday, June 05, 2006

can i start again tomorrow or is this denial?

so i did purge tonight. of course i did...i would not have been able to sleep with the amount of food i had consumed. i feel so clean after a purge in a physical way but dirty on a spiritual level. i would like a chance to be completely honest here on this blog. i do not want to sugar-coat things as i do with my best friend when she asks how i am doing or even my therapist whom i am afraid of disappointing. i crave self-honesty. i think it is the only chance i have. --jackie

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jolie said...

Hi Jackie,

I think it's wonderful you started this blog in your quest for self-honesty!
You were able to beat this addiction once before, so I know you have the strength in you to do it again! It's always a question of committment: do you really WANT to quit this behavior?
I'm with you in not being able to commit to letting it go fully as of yet. But I am on a quest to move beyond it and live a healthy and happy lifestyle!

I look forward to reading more about you!

with love,
Emily

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home