Willing to be willing but unable to stop

About my bulimia and other people/romance addictions...

Friday, June 16, 2006

second thoughts

ok guys, i am having second thoughts about my deadline. i can't believe it is two days away and i am starting to feel anxious. of course, what will i be doing tonight but a few rounds for myself? friday night and i have said no to plans just to i can sit at home in front of the tv and b/p. i have been obsessing all day at work what i will be eating.

no, no, no... i have to give this a solid try. luckily i will be with my grandmother over night on sunday and have a full day conference monday. so that should get me two days easy.

just keep thinking about how i will feel at christmas time. in 6 months, clean, abstinent, joyful, able to cope...

thanks for all your comments. i will really be needing them come sunday!!!

will write later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Jolie said...

Hi Jackie,

I'm sending good thoughts your way and wishing you strength and courage!

I haven't been doing too great myself the last few days, so I feel a bit hypocritical cheering you on... but we're all in the same boat, and I believe we all can overcome this and move on to a more peaceful and joyful level of existence!

much love,
Emily

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home