Willing to be willing but unable to stop

About my bulimia and other people/romance addictions...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

a date with myself

today, i spent the whole day with myself. i walked to harvard square, laid out and got caught up on some psychotherapy articles, ate a healthy packed lunch, bought something at ann taylor, bought a cd i have been wanting and treate myself to an iced coffee. it was a great day. alone time is so important to recenter and put things in persepctive and i feel a thousand times better about things with this guy.

i just sent him a very honest email about how i have interpreted the last few weeks. it was not a needy email, but an honest one and at the end i wished him happiness. it was a sincere email and it felt good to not react out of anger and want to seek revenge from feeling hurt. i feel some closure no matter what his response will be. and closure always brings me peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Feisty Frida said...

That's so great! We all need time to get centred and grounded everynow and then. I must say, I'm a little curious as to what his response will be.

Definitely his loss!!!!!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home