Willing to be willing but unable to stop

About my bulimia and other people/romance addictions...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day 2

So I made it through yesterday, although the cravings were unbearable. I keep telling myself, just get through 7 days and the cravings will be less intense. The afternoons after lunch are the most difficult, especially lately because I recently started to b/p at work. Now when I go down to the cafeteria, I see all the sweets I binged on just a few days ago.

I went to Mass last night, almost didn't go because I felt very rushed. My day was back to back appointments right up until needing to be at my boyfriend's house at a certain time. I never have any down time due to the 3 jobs I carry and this relationship. Sure I am making mroe money and able to pay off mycredit cards, and yes, I have finally met someone who seems to be a nice guy, but this schedule really adds to my anxiety which in turn yields strong food cravings and a desire to binge.

Will write more later. Have to go to a meeting now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gooey Munster said...

I am so glad to see you still fighting this. You can overcome it, but you must seek and discover the way. Be open to things, and trust in something . . . you do not have to do this alone.

Your soul deserves to live in a healthy shell. You are in my prayers.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home